Unitech Blaymires provide a quality and bespoke metal presswork service in the UK. Our highly experienced pressworkers will produce precision components to your requirements and specification in a range of non-ferrous and ferrous metals including Stainless Steel, Aluminium and Mild Steel.
What is Metal Presswork?
Metal pressing, or metal stamping, is the process of forming a shape from a metal sheet, coil or tube, using a press tool and stamping dies. The metal is manipulated to the shape of the die to produce precise and accurate components. The process lends itself perfectly to the cost effective production of large batches.
We provide a flexible and bespoke pressing service suited to a wide variety of markets and industries, including:
- Electrical Engineering
- Petro Chemical
- Civil Engineering
- Consumer Products
- Lifting and Handling Equipment
- General Fabrication
- Heavy Plant
Presswork Plant / Equipment
We have access to a wide range of metal pressing machinery and equipment, enabling us to provide quality solutions. These include:
- Single Operation Presses ranging from 15 tonnes to 200 tonnes
- Coil Auto Feed Presses ranging from 25 tonnes to 400 tonnes
- Deep Draw Presses 200 tonnes to 300 tonnes
- Press Breaks up to 200 tonnes
- Amada CNC Press Break
- 3 Fin Power Turret Punch Presses
- In House Tooling Facilities that enable us to Design and Develop new Products
For more information on our metal pressing service or to discuss your project, please contact a member of the Unitech Blaymires team.